Convex Europe Receives UK Regulatory Approval
Convex Group Ltd. announced that the UK branch of its recently established Luxembourg-based European insurer, Convex Europe SA (CES) has received approval from the UK regulators: the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, effective immediately.
CES is now able to write European business via its UK branch in London. CES provides a full-service insurance solution within the European Economic Area (EEA), which enables Convex to write business across the EEA.
“We are delighted that the UK branch of CES has received approval from both UK regulatory bodies,” commented Theo Butt, CEO Convex Insurance UK Ltd. “This cements our commitment to becoming the market of choice for complex risk clients, and further enables us to establish relationships with and provide high-quality solutions for new and existing European clients.”
Bermuda-based Convex Group is an international specialty insurer and reinsurer focused on complex specialty risks across a diverse range of business lines. Convex was founded by Stephen Catlin and Paul Brand and operates out of London and Bermuda.
Source: Convex Group
- Speciality Re/Insurer Convex Launches European Subsidiary With A- Rating From S&P
- Catlin’s Convex Group Raises Capital of $500 Million
- Specialty Re/Insurer Convex Group Raises $1B in Additional Capital
- New Specialty Re/Insurer Convex Authorized to Write Excess and Surplus Lines in U.S.
- 3 Industry Veterans Relish Fresh Start for Their Latest Legacy-Free Ventures
- Industry Veterans Catlin and Brand Launch Specialty Bermuda Re/Insurer Convex Group
- Citizens Starts Massive Florida Property Inspection Program This Month
- Marsh McLennan’s Mercer Sells Association Business to Affinity Agency
- What the Supreme Court Justices Said in Blocking OSHA’s COVID-19 Workplace Rule
- People Moves: Zurich North America Changes Leadership in Captives, Crop, Construction, Customer Office