California Workers’ Comp Committee to Discuss Insurer Experience
The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California’s Actuarial Committee is set to talk about insurer experience, and the impact of the economic slowdown on the pure premium.
The committee is set to meet virtually at 9:30 a..m on March 21. The meeting is open to the public.
At the meeting, the committee is set to review:
- First Quarter 2023 Review of Diagnostics
- Insurer Experience Valued as of December 31, 2022
- Impact of Economic Slowdown on Pure Premium Rate Indications
- COVID-19 Claim Diagnostics
- Pandemic Impact on Premium Measures
- Indemnity Claim Frequency Model
The full agenda, including the virtual-meeting registration information, is available on the on WCIRB’s website.
- Report: California Workers’ Comp Written Premium Down in 2021
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California Profiles Restaurant Industry
- California Workers’ Comp Written Premium Down 13%, Report Shows
- U.S. P/C Industry Records $26.5 Billion Underwriting Loss in 2022
- Florida Insurance Agent Who Used $5M in Premiums for Safari, Condos Gets 14 Years
- How Much Is a Picture Worth? Let Jury Decide in Personal Injury Claim, Says Court
- Orderly Runoff Didn’t Work; Florida’s United P&C Now Insolvent, Headed for Liquidation