People Moves: Venbrook in California Names Pippin Chief Claims Officer; Makes Numerous Leadership Moves
Venbrook Group LLC named Louis Pippin as chief claims officer of Venbrook Claims Services.
Pippin has nearly 30 years of experience in the areas of multi-line property/casualty liability lines, case management, cost control, compliance standards, and related service delivery of claims and claims handling. He was most recently with McLarens and has also held positions at State Insurance Fund and Midlands Claims Administrators Inc.
Venbrook also announced four key promotions to the leadership team:
- Sarah Novakovich becomes chief operating officer, Venbrook Claims Services
- Angelique King becomes executive vice president, Carl Warren & Co.
- Marc Pittinaro becomes executive vice president, Venbrook Claims Services
- Suzie Spencer becomes vice president, business development for Carl Warren & Co.
Venbrook is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with various locations across the country.
- Truck Driver Had Heart Attack, but Accident Still Compensable in North Carolina
- Stoplight Shooting Not Covered by Uninsured Motorist Policy, Carolina High Court Says
- Appeals Court Rejects NRA Free Speech Claims Against New York Insurance Regulator
- Big ‘I’ and Reagan Consulting Release 2022 Best Practices Study Results