People Moves: Unison Risk Advisors Names Maisano SVP; Central Insurance Makes Changes to Leadership Team
Unison Risk Advisors Names Maisano SVP of Corporate Development
Maisano most recently worked at TravelCenters of America as vice president of strategy and M&A and previously served as a management consultant at McKinsey & Co.
Central Insurance Makes Changes to Executive Leadership Team
Central Insurance has promoted new members to its executive leadership team.
- Jessica Seymour, formerly vice president of risk and capital management, has been named chief financial officer.
- Chad Glenn, formerly chief actuary, will serve as chief distribution officer.
- Jocelyn Pfeifer, former senior vice president of underwriting, will serve as chief insurance officer.
Central Insurance is based in Van Wert, Ohio.
- Corporate America Is Rethinking Diversity Hiring as Legal Challenges Rise
- HCI Execs to Launch Condo Insurance Exchange in Florida After OIR Approval
- $1.3 Billion Lottery Winner Sues for $100K Damages Over Identity Disclosure by Mom
- Tesla Launched its Own Car Insurance. These Drivers Say it’s a Lemon.